View Single Post
Old 10-10-2013   #102
imatexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 10688 imatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: W-L the rest of the way

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doppelganger View Post
Based on the way the team is currently playing...

Week 6 vs Rams Win
I think Kubiak runs it a lot against the Rams. While Fisher is the coach, the Rams D has not been spectacular. Texans get the win at home.

Week 7 at Chiefs Lose
Kubiak tries the same approach of running a lot, but finds it nearly impossible against the Stout Chiefs Defense. In the end, a special teams blunder dooms the Texans.

Week 8- bye
The Texans move into the bye week at 3-4

Week 9 vs Colts Lose
This may be where the QB change happens. That said, the OL MUST do a better job. Mathis has been on fire. Hilton and Fleener have been having great years and Luck has led his team back several times. If this is Yates' first start, it may be just too much to handle.

Week 10 at Cardinals Win
The Cardinals are struggling. Their D needs work and the Offense hasn't been a legit threat. I think the Texans can do enough to get the W.

Week 11 vs Raiders Lose
Every year the Texans manage to drop a game against a team you wouldn't expect them to lose to. Also for whatever reason, the games against the Raiders end up being tough. I think it comes down to fgs and Janikowski boots a 48+yarder to seal the game for the boys in black and gray.

Week 12 vs Jags Win
The Jags are a mess. They lost their LT in Joeckl and dont have a lot of options. Plus they have Gabbert who is essentially the only starting QB worse than Schaub right now.

Week 13 vs Pats Lose
Yes, the Pats have struggled, but at their current level, they could still slice up the Texans D. Brady can dink and dunk with the best of them.

Week 14 at Jags Win
See Week 12. Unless Gabbert is replaced, I will pick the Texans.

Week 15 at Colts Lose
The Texans have NEVER won in Indy. Nothing has changed yet to alter my mindset on that one.

Week 16 vs Broncos Lose
The Broncos offense is ridiculous and will likely put up 30+. Can the Texans offense respond? Sadly I don't think so. Not this year.

Week 17 at Titans Lose
The Texans needed a miracle to beat the Titans at home. The Titans will be fighting hard for a playoff spot and the Texans will be wrapping it up. He who is hungry beats he who wants to start his vacation.

Overall Final Record: 6-10
Man I would hate to have such little faith in my team, must suck.
imatexan is offline   Reply With Quote