View Single Post
Old 10-10-2013   #1367
disaacks3
Site Contributor

Section: 116 - Row M
Rep Power: 104065 disaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: All Encompassing Matt Schaub Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderkyss View Post
So in my mind, this has got to work. He's got to minimize Schaub's influence on the next couple of games, while collecting wins, while nursing Schaub's confidence back to "mediocre."
I'm right there with you. I told someone if we can get good solid runs up the middle early, nothing would boost Schaub's confidence more than a bootleg off of play-action for a deep bomb. Forget the short completions, it'll take a big one to start putting hairs back on his chest.