View Single Post
Old 10-10-2013   #1361
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 326894 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: All Encompassing Matt Schaub Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Come On Breh View Post
Yates...Certainly he stands a chance of doing better than throwing 4 pick 6s in a row.
IMO, it depends. First you have to correctly identify the reason for the pick 6es.
  1. Tennesse
    Looked like Schaub & Hopkins weren't on the same page
  2. Baltimore
    He was trying to lead OD... normally he'd put it on Owen's back hip. A much safer throw.
  3. Seattle
    Ill advised. He should have checked out of the play (maybe he was trying to make a play). He threw it up for grabs.... should've been inexcusable, but that's obviously not the case.
  4. San Francisco
    Telegraphing throws all day long.

Then you've got to ask wheter Tj would commit those same errors. He did throw 3 INTs in the divisional round, could/should have been 6. The fact that none of them were returned for TDs says more about the Ravens defense, than Schaub/Tj

I don't really know where I stand on this, Tj/Schaub/Yates, they've all got their pros & cons. If we win, I really don't care which way he goes, but he better be right. If he goes with Schaub (which he did) he better not come back in week 8 & say we're going a different direction. If he were to pick Tj/Case, he better be committed to it & make it work.