View Single Post
Old 10-10-2013   #1359
chicagotexan2
IDBLDogDareU

Rep Power: 122284 chicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: A Matt Schaub replacement this year could be...

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2012Champs View Post
and why would they trade for yates and give anything up for tate when tate is free to go at the end of the year? Yates would have to be on par with Kirk
Yeah and I dont think Alfred Morris is injured, so I seriously doubt WASH would even consider that trade. I could see them parting with Cousins, but it would have to include a high draft pick and a good player that would still be under contract beyond this season. I like Cousins and I want Cousins but I don't see it happening. It is almost as unlikely as The Texans dropping Schaub very soon.