Thread: Accountability
View Single Post
Old 10-10-2013   #60
Runner
Hubcap Diamond

Rep Power: 25614 Runner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Accountability

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2012Champs View Post
My opinions have zero value in terms of running a football team. I do however have a lot of background managing large numbers of employees and performing performance reviews.

Im not sure how you would claim I cherry picked Gary's two best season as they are the last two completed and in between those two he got the extension. This thread is about accountability and after his best season the HC got an extension and he followed that season up with two more wins and another playoff victory.
He also got extended after a couple of 8-8 and a 9-7 season. What was his rating at that time based on your playoff success criteria? I'd think low since he didn't make the playoffs. He did follow that up with a 6-10 season though. I submit that as an example of no accountability.