Thread: Accountability
View Single Post
Old 10-10-2013   #58
Runner
Hubcap Diamond

Rep Power: 72233 Runner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Accountability

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2012Champs View Post
I actually offered no opinion on Gary as a coach but rather asked a question. FWIW the 68% value would apply for the last two years one of which came to a close before he and rick got their extension. Have all the opinions that you wish but know your(fans) opinions are heavily clouded by emotions
For a while there I thought we had an interesting discussion going. Falling back on "we aren't experts so our opinions don't matter" kills that. (I bet you do think your opinions on football have some value though, right?)

But I will agree with your conclusion. If you cherry pick Kubiak's two best years and use the criteria you chose, only 8 coaches (one third of the league, two whole divisions worth) were better than him.