View Single Post
Old 10-10-2013   #1344
2012Champs
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 69152 2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: All Encompassing Matt Schaub Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Come On Breh View Post
how can it be tucking tail when your qb replacement could be possibly better than your quarterback who is setting infamous qb records?

benching schaub could get everything we want. we could get improve qb play from what we are getting and we get to find out about yates or/and keenum.

TJ Yates in his rookie year with no preparation led this team as far as our 7 year starter has.

Just think about that.

It is folding, tucking tail. You are holding on to a powerball odds to hope you can retire thinking Case or Yates can come through.

As to your playoff stat line again its beyond a joke as Yates owes part of his playoff win to what Matt was able to do prior to going down. Think about that for a second

Quote:
Originally Posted by Come On Breh View Post
Now yates has had a full couple years under his belt and if he has any potential now would be a perfect time to find out. Schaub's play has warranted at least a look. Yates should do better now right?

If not, then he is what a lot of people thought he was, nothing more than another back up.

Ill tell you right now, did not like Yates answers to questions about schaub and his potential at starting.

Instead of exuding confidence in himself, he talked like a scared back up. He doesnt have the psyche of a starter.

I would have much rather hear him say "its the coaches decision but i believe in my ability, and if the coach called my number, im ready and i believe i can get a job done."

I would have much rather hear him say that than deferring to schaub and sounding like a back up.

I hope case doesnt answer that question like that.

I know you are waiting with the jergens for Case to get in there
2012Champs is offline   Reply With Quote