View Single Post
Old 10-10-2013   #18
Trail.Blazr
All Pro

Rep Power: 18555 Trail.Blazr is a quality contributor and well respectedTrail.Blazr is a quality contributor and well respectedTrail.Blazr is a quality contributor and well respectedTrail.Blazr is a quality contributor and well respectedTrail.Blazr is a quality contributor and well respectedTrail.Blazr is a quality contributor and well respectedTrail.Blazr is a quality contributor and well respectedTrail.Blazr is a quality contributor and well respectedTrail.Blazr is a quality contributor and well respectedTrail.Blazr is a quality contributor and well respectedTrail.Blazr is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Gary Kubiak Trade

why is Cowher considered a pipe dream?

It was my understanding that he got out of coaching for the reasons of having accomplished hoisting the lombardi, now being able to step away, enjoy his family during a time where his daughters(not sure on number of children) were going to college at his alma mater in Raleigh, NC.

other than that, which is a legit reason to take time off of a career.. I would if I could. My daughters are worth more than the glory of my job, even if my job is not as glamorous as the NFL, I think it would hold true no matter, should money be no object.

Anyway, just curious to thoughts on the subject as it's something I hear from time to time.. Cowher won't coach again.