View Single Post
Old 10-10-2013   #16
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 272221 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: Gary Kubiak Trade

I think Gruden & Cowher are pipe dreams & not really even worth considering. At the same time I don't believe Sumlin is destined for the NFL. Not that I don't think he'll succeed, I just don't "feel" like it interests him. Not so much that he'll walk out on A&M. If he's got a contract in place, he's not going anywhere.

I also do not trust Saban. I don't know that he knows why he wasn't successful in the NFL before, so I don't know that he'll be successful in the NFL this time. Pete Carol has surprised me though. But he runs that team like a college program. Which is fine & if he can keep it going, that's great for them. But once they run into some hard-times I'm betting (like sexy rexy) he won't be able to pull them back out.

For the Texans' next head coach, I want someone offensive minded. I'd love for Wade to stay, but I don't want him as a head coach. If he's not good with that, I'd rather lose him than make the mistake of promoting him.

College wise.... I think that Chip Kelly gimmick offense is blowing up in Philly, so I don't want to go that route. If we get a college coach, I want a more traditional, tenured college coach. I don't know any college coaches, so I can't throw out any names. He doesn't need to run a "pro" system, as long as the focus is on ball control & efficiency.

Pro wise, I really like what's going on in Denver. I know a lot of that is Peyton Manning, but from top to bottom they're getting it done on offense. Everyone is on the same page & they're running like a well oiled machine. Missing their LT & Center, spreading the ball around very well, & Knoeshawn (sp) Moreno almost looks lilke a RB. I'd like to at least sit down with McCoy, pick his brain & find out how involved he is in what's going on there.

While I would prefer an offensive mind, I would be opened to Dan Quinn, Seattle defensive coordinator, especially if we lose Wade.