View Single Post
Old 10-10-2013   #19
Uncle Rico
Pro BS'er

Section: Nose Bleeds
Rep Power: 17109 Uncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Rate these quarterbacks

Quote:
Originally Posted by infantrycak View Post
Cutler is 30 and Rivers is about to turn 32.

There is no new money in cutting Schaub. The only issue is in accounting for money already spent. Now if he stays there will be new money paid out to the tune of $11 mil.
So 11M if he stays as QB next year. What is the dead money if he's cut this year or in the off-season, admittedly I know very little when it comes to cap management, only that nobody likes to give away money. I hated the extension they have him for the scenario that is being played out currently.

Piss,moan and boycott all you guys want Reliant will stay full, no way in hell will this city play chicken with an owner and have the franchise leave town in the middle of the night again.