View Single Post
Old 10-10-2013   #7
michaelm
vox nihili

Section: 648
Rep Power: 77974 michaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Gary Kubiak Trade

I went with Cower. He has a good NFL track record, and has the blue collar persona that I would like the Texans to take on as a team. Hard nosed. Very much a player's coach.

---in no particular order---

Chucky- has a good NFL record as well, but I don't get the sense that he would be fully committed to coaching again. Seems like a player's coach as well, but probably not on the same level as Cower in that regard.

Sabine- great college coach, horrible personality, and I think his act would wear thin quickly with NFL players.

Sumlin- I like him a lot. Hard to say how his style would translate to the NFL, but I get the feeling that his players would run through a raging fire for him. Comes across as being a pretty inspiring guy to me (and I'm Burnt Orange through and through).
michaelm is offline   Reply With Quote