View Single Post
Old 10-10-2013   #4
SCOTTexans
All Pro

Rep Power: 3792 SCOTTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedSCOTTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedSCOTTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedSCOTTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedSCOTTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedSCOTTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedSCOTTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedSCOTTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedSCOTTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedSCOTTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedSCOTTexans is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Gary Kubiak Trade

Quote:
Originally Posted by House of Pain View Post
I'd want Gruden more than Cowher because Cowher had to have a great playmaking QB to win and Gruden basically had a homeless man playing QB. Cowher worries me in the sense that I dont think he misses the game as much as Gruden. Sumlin is a decent option but I don't know if his system would work in the NFL. Saban is so much of a jerk I don't think it would work well with most players.

Regardless, I would take Gruden or Cowher. Both have shown that they suck at talent evaluation/drafting but are excellent at motivating millionaires, having balls, and knowing their X's and O's. These are the things that make a great HC in the NFL.
I like Gruden personality but he is a little to crazy for a coach, but he definately has the most passion for the game.

My choice would be Cowher
SCOTTexans is online now   Reply With Quote