View Single Post
Old 10-10-2013   #2
House of Pain
Knee-jerkless

Section: 106
Rep Power: 9340 House of Pain is a quality contributor and well respectedHouse of Pain is a quality contributor and well respectedHouse of Pain is a quality contributor and well respectedHouse of Pain is a quality contributor and well respectedHouse of Pain is a quality contributor and well respectedHouse of Pain is a quality contributor and well respectedHouse of Pain is a quality contributor and well respectedHouse of Pain is a quality contributor and well respectedHouse of Pain is a quality contributor and well respectedHouse of Pain is a quality contributor and well respectedHouse of Pain is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Gary Kubiak Trade

I'd want Gruden more than Cowher because Cowher had to have a great playmaking QB to win and Gruden basically had a homeless man playing QB. Cowher worries me in the sense that I dont think he misses the game as much as Gruden. Sumlin is a decent option but I don't know if his system would work in the NFL. Saban is so much of a jerk I don't think it would work well with most players.

Regardless, I would take Gruden or Cowher. Both have shown that they suck at talent evaluation/drafting but are excellent at motivating millionaires, having balls, and knowing their X's and O's. These are the things that make a great HC in the NFL.
House of Pain is offline   Reply With Quote