View Single Post
Old 10-10-2013   #32
Corrosion
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 222742 Corrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: The Sky is Falling Mock

Quote:
Originally Posted by Honoring Earl 34 View Post
http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/draft/p...nkings/2014/QB

The QBS I'd take .

Teddy Bridgewater QB 1 Louisville Jr 6-3 205 1

5 Marcus Mariota QB 2 Oregon rSo 6-4 212 1

6 Brett Hundley QB 3 UCLA rSo 6-3 222 1

9 Tajh Boyd QB 4 Clemson rSr 6-1 225 1

11 Johnny Manziel QB 5 Texas A&M rSo 5-11 210 1

66 Aaron Murray QB 8 Georgia rSr 6-1 208 2-3

74 Stephen Morris QB 9 Miami (Fla.) Sr 6-2 218 2-3

IMO ... with all the rule changes for concusions and such , air travel is the way to go . It would help to have a guy that can get 6yds with a run on a 3rd and 5 . Kubiak's offense is a dinosaur .
I don't like Mariota or Morris ....

Mariota's completion percentage (56.7%) leaves a lot to be desired - A full 10points lower than any of the others listed.

Morris .... I cant nail it down but something about him bothers me. I'd rather have McCarron than him , and he's way down my list.

As for the offense being a dinosaur , no its not. Its the fact that the QB is absolutely no threat to run that makes it appear so. Put a guy who is at least a threat to move the sticks with his legs on those bootlegs and it changes the dynamics of the entire offense and how teams are forced to defend it.

Bridgewater would be the obvious top choice for me .... But I'd be happy / satisfied with Boyd or Manziel as the #1 spot is probably just too expensive to acquire.

I Miss Good Schaub.
Corrosion is offline   Reply With Quote