View Single Post
Old 10-10-2013   #173
HTown2ATX
TexansMetalhead

Rep Power: 56069 HTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Fans show up at Schaubs home - NFL security - HPD involved

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trail.Blazr View Post
OMG, there was a literal "Meltzdown" yesterday on 610 with the suggestion of it being a conspiracy. Lost a what little respect I had for the weasle.
Yeah I heard him going off yesterday and then Seth Payne interrupted him and mentioned how HPD tweeted the story may not be what we thought and Meltser had to calm down a bit but still kept his position. But you could hear some of the air come out of him.

Into black waves I am sinking,Drowning away from the ghosts,Disappearing into eternity,Into the mirror of my soul,The pounding sound is mesmerizing
HTown2ATX is offline   Reply With Quote