View Single Post
Old 10-10-2013   #120
SCOTTexans
All Pro

Rep Power: 3792 SCOTTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedSCOTTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedSCOTTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedSCOTTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedSCOTTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedSCOTTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedSCOTTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedSCOTTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedSCOTTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedSCOTTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedSCOTTexans is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Is the Super Bowl window closing?

Quote:
Originally Posted by handswarmer View Post
Andre Johnson 32
Owen Daniels 30
Matt Schaub 32
Daniel Manning 31
Ed Reed 35

And Arian Foster is closing in on 27 with multiple injuries over the years.

I vote no. IMO we will have a powerful Defense for yrs to come with a few changes to our offense we can be right back into the race.

But of your age concerns and my Couch GM abilities

Andre - I believe we have a great core of WR to overcome his aging (whenever he starts to show)
Owen - Graham is showing to be a player and I'm interested in Ryans Griffin starting these nest few games to see if he has starting ability
Schaub - Draft replacement this yr and hopefully hit... with our offense, its easy on QBs we just need one who has more options to really open it up
Manning - looking to be a weaker part of the D
Reed - hasn't done anything to prove his worth

Schaub and Bullock are the biggest concerns and momentum killers on the team...
SCOTTexans is offline   Reply With Quote