View Single Post
Old 10-10-2013   #170
HTown2ATX
TexansMetalhead

Rep Power: 43723 HTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Fans show up at Schaubs home - NFL security - HPD involved

It's funny how hard 610 is flailing about to protect their guy who put out this story that has pretty much been shot down. I start listening to them everyday at 7am and so I texted the morning show to ask if they addressed this yet and they texted back how their original story is still accurate.

They then just now at around 8:30 flailed some more about how HPD is trying to downplay the story never mind Schaub himself denying anyone accosting him or his family. So this story is still just crazy and I don't think anyone know WTF happened outside Schaub and his family but I know this, 610 was inaccurate and the harder the flail the more I believe it. Something is awfully wrong with this picture/story.

I hesitate to go full bore planted story to gain sympathy for Schaub but........

Into black waves I am sinking,Drowning away from the ghosts,Disappearing into eternity,Into the mirror of my soul,The pounding sound is mesmerizing
HTown2ATX is offline   Reply With Quote