View Single Post
Old 10-10-2013   #13
Uncle Rico
Pro BS'er

Section: Nose Bleeds
Rep Power: 17795 Uncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Rate these quarterbacks

Everyone last year said Rivers was done, seems to me like. He's had a pretty good year thus far.

Like it or not Schaub will be the QB next year also, no way Bobby Mac is going to lose 20 M's (or whatever the cap hit/dead money is) to appease the fans.

If a change gets made we either A) tank or B) trade Arian Foster for a 1st rounder or on draft day to get a top prospect and even then Schaub would start until the kid would be ready. Not sure the HWWNBN trial by fire method would go over well with a shoddy line.

Damned if you do, Damned if you don't.