View Single Post
Old 10-10-2013   #1320
dream_team
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 23265 dream_team is a quality contributor and well respecteddream_team is a quality contributor and well respecteddream_team is a quality contributor and well respecteddream_team is a quality contributor and well respecteddream_team is a quality contributor and well respecteddream_team is a quality contributor and well respecteddream_team is a quality contributor and well respecteddream_team is a quality contributor and well respecteddream_team is a quality contributor and well respecteddream_team is a quality contributor and well respecteddream_team is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: All Encompassing Matt Schaub Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by chenjy9 View Post
You need to work on your reading comprehension buddy. I don't want the team to lose. I want Schaub to GTFO of the field, preferably before he causes us to lose more games. If you were a REAL Texans fan (that's right, I am going to play the card you tried to use), then you will want him out too. You want to win right?
If you're a real Texans fan, then you should want to win whether that's with or without Schaub playing.
dream_team is offline   Reply With Quote