View Single Post
Old 10-10-2013   #1318
Trail.Blazr
All Pro

Rep Power: 19086 Trail.Blazr is a quality contributor and well respectedTrail.Blazr is a quality contributor and well respectedTrail.Blazr is a quality contributor and well respectedTrail.Blazr is a quality contributor and well respectedTrail.Blazr is a quality contributor and well respectedTrail.Blazr is a quality contributor and well respectedTrail.Blazr is a quality contributor and well respectedTrail.Blazr is a quality contributor and well respectedTrail.Blazr is a quality contributor and well respectedTrail.Blazr is a quality contributor and well respectedTrail.Blazr is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: All Encompassing Matt Schaub Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by chenjy9 View Post
If booing hurts Schaub's confidence enough that it forces him off the field, it is DEFINITELY going to help the team. The sooner he stops playing for the Texans as our starting QB, the sooner we have a chance to get better. Consider it like picketing in front of the White House or a corporation. Booing Schaub is the same thing to me. As a fan, I am also a customer to the Texans and when the "product" being marched out there is defective (MS is definitely defective), we reserve the right to protest.
WOW. that's a leap of faith.

Personally, I am not anti-boo. If it makes YOU feel better, boo away. It's your voice, let it be heard. But I doubt Schaub takes himself out of the game as a result of being greeted with a boo. That's funny. Schaub's game might be MIA, but the man's got stones.