View Single Post
Old 10-10-2013   #9
Uncle Rico
Pro BS'er

Section: Nose Bleeds
Rep Power: 17795 Uncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Rate these quarterbacks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texecutioner View Post
Uuumm yeah, like 3 years ago you could say that. But as of now, only a delusional blind person wouldn't lump Schaub with those guys. Just look at Schaub's numbers from the last 4 games of last season up until now. His numbers are horrible, his mobility is worse then all of them, and he has the record for throwing TD's to the other team.

Trying to compare Schaub to Rivers and Cutler at this current time is laughable.
I'm using an overall body of work to make my assessment, not the "what have you done for me lately" frame of thought.