View Single Post
Old 10-10-2013   #166
toronto
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 72216 toronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Fans show up at Schaubs home - NFL security - HPD involved

Quote:
Originally Posted by steelbtexan View Post
I wonder who OK'ed putting out this false story and why the national media took this story and ran with it?

What upsets me is it makes the best fanbase in the entire NFL (THE GREAT FANS of the HOUSTON TEXANS) look like a bunch football crazy hicks. Which furthers the country bumkin stereotype.

I just wish Houston Texans management cared as much about winning as the GREAT FANS of the HOUSTON TEXANS do.

Coach Joe MUST GO.
Kyle Williams had death threats after he fumbled away the NFC Championship game vs the NYG, and Mitch Williams had death threats after he gave up the walkoff to Joe Carter...so it's not just hicks, but hippies and urban elite as well.

Or this tweet at Steve Blake after he missed a 3-ball in the playoffs vs the Thunder

Wow RT @JAMESALLONYOU: @SteveBlake5 I just don't get it, You ***** nigga. I hope your family gets murdered. ****

— kristen blake (@kristenblake2) May 17, 2012

No one has a patent on stupidity.

Follow me @blakegk on twitter...the entertainment never stops...
toronto is offline   Reply With Quote