View Single Post
Old 10-09-2013   #3
cbs1507
Veteran

Rep Power: 8662 cbs1507 is a quality contributor and well respectedcbs1507 is a quality contributor and well respectedcbs1507 is a quality contributor and well respectedcbs1507 is a quality contributor and well respectedcbs1507 is a quality contributor and well respectedcbs1507 is a quality contributor and well respectedcbs1507 is a quality contributor and well respectedcbs1507 is a quality contributor and well respectedcbs1507 is a quality contributor and well respectedcbs1507 is a quality contributor and well respectedcbs1507 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans vs. Rams Injury Report

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dishman View Post
CNd - I know you'll probably be spot on about Reed, and I appreciate the information, but your posts like this always give me the Grim Reaper vibe. It's almost like your standing behind the player, invisible to them, silently reading over their list of injuries and foretelling their future before swinging your scythe to cut them down (this is how I like to imagine it anyway hehe).

Sometimes tough to swallow your message as a fan, but always respect and appreciate your analysis.
That may explain the skull for avatar...
cbs1507 is offline   Reply With Quote