View Single Post
Old 10-09-2013   #139
silvrhand
Site Contributor

Section: 135J 5-8
Rep Power: 26897 silvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to silvrhand Send a message via MSN to silvrhand Send a message via Yahoo to silvrhand
Default Re: Kubiak sticking with Schaub - still named starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderkyss View Post
The thing about it is that if this "decision" was about saving his job, well my job if I were Kubiak, I'd go with Case now. Especially if he had any reason to be suspicious of Matt's foot.

Sure, CnD knew about the foot, but obviously the Texans' doctors don't. I'd blame his foot anyway, say "How was I supposed to know? We rolled the dice & it came up snake eyes."

Then go with Keenum. The fans would have sympothy for him, McNair would understand. He can still bring in a QB in the off-season to "compete" with Keenum.

Of course, Kubiak may think he has time to play the Keenum card. Still, if there was any question about his foot, now would be the time.
It's more than the foot it's just simply really really bad decisions by Matt. There is no way Case starts over TJ guys, it'll be TJ up and only if TJ gets hurt and Matt comes in and plays horribly does Case get his shot.

In response to the new Vance Joseph Hiring:
silvrhand is offline   Reply With Quote