View Single Post
Old 10-09-2013   #1310
steelbtexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 56437 steelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: All Encompassing Matt Schaub Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderkyss View Post
That's not the point. I understand people who are frustrated that vocalize their opinions with a boo. That's football. I wouldn't do it (to my own team), but I understand. Schaub makes enough money to deal with it. If he can't deal with it I don't want him as my starting QB.

That guy I quoted said he wants to boo to break him down mentally & affect him to lose the game.

The game I want them to win. Hate the man, hate the player, hate the coach... but don't do anything with the intention to cause cause my team to lose.
This means your OK with Gary/Matt HC/QB for life.

If they lose to the Rams they likely will lose to K.C and Indy. That would be a 6 game losing streak and hopefully mean the end of the mediocrity that is the Kubiak/Schaub era.
steelbtexan is offline   Reply With Quote