View Single Post
Old 10-09-2013   #131
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 326894 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: Kubiak sticking with Schaub - still named starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by rmartin65 View Post
I am not saying that it is impossible that Keenum becomes a legit NFL player... but it is highly unlikely.

Personally, I doubt it happens.
I think it can happen. Kubiak made Schaub a starter sight unseen. He's made Schaub a pretty successful NFL QB. I think he can do just as much with Keenum when Keenum's ready.

It doesn't make sense that Keenum went undrafted, but Kubiak is the only HC who saw enough in him to give him a shot, then saw enough to put him on the roster.

But now he's an idjit because he won't play him. If Keenum is going to see real playing time in the NFL, it's going to be because Kubiak gives him the oportunity. Kubiak may be married to Schaub, but Keenum is married to Kubiak.

If Kubiak is not here next season, Keenum most likely isn't either. That's reality. Doesn't make sense. His talent is obvious to all of us. I'm not being sarcastic here. But every year there is a flood of potential entering the league every year & Keenum is going to fade away in that sea of potential. So I understand the sense of urgency the fanbois have. For them, it's now or never.