View Single Post
Old 10-09-2013   #130
rmartin65
I'm Score

Rep Power: 64727 rmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Kubiak sticking with Schaub - still named starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oz Texan View Post
Real life is that 32 teams also passed 7 times on Kurt Warner, Warren Moon, John Randal, James Harrison, London Fletcher, Arian Foster, Wes Welker, Brian Waters, Adam Vinitiri, Priest Holmes, Rod Smith, Jeff Saturday, Victor Cruz.
You don't want to go down this road. The number of UDFAs that never amounted to anything is far greater than the number of UDFAs that were able to carve out an NFL career.

I am not saying that it is impossible that Keenum becomes a legit NFL player... but it is highly unlikely.

Personally, I doubt it happens. I was not impressed with him in college, and while he looked good in pre-season- it was pre-season. However, I actually want him to get some playing time (soon), as I am excited by the fact that there are two possible outcomes- 1) Keenum is the god that the UofH fans believe, and the Texans' QB problems are thus solved, or 2) Keenum shows that he is nothing special, and the UofH fans shut up about him. Either way, I win.
rmartin65 is offline   Reply With Quote