View Single Post
Old 10-09-2013   #1309
chenjy9
Veteran

Rep Power: 4127 chenjy9 is a quality contributor and well respectedchenjy9 is a quality contributor and well respectedchenjy9 is a quality contributor and well respectedchenjy9 is a quality contributor and well respectedchenjy9 is a quality contributor and well respectedchenjy9 is a quality contributor and well respectedchenjy9 is a quality contributor and well respectedchenjy9 is a quality contributor and well respectedchenjy9 is a quality contributor and well respectedchenjy9 is a quality contributor and well respectedchenjy9 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: All Encompassing Matt Schaub Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderkyss View Post
That's not the point. I understand people who are frustrated that vocalize their opinions with a boo. That's football. I wouldn't do it (to my own team), but I understand. Schaub makes enough money to deal with it. If he can't deal with it I don't want him as my starting QB.

That guy I quoted said he wants to boo to break him down mentally & affect him to lose the game.

The game I want them to win. Hate the man, hate the player, hate the coach... but don't do anything with the intention to cause cause my team to lose.
You need to work on your reading comprehension buddy. I don't want the team to lose. I want Schaub to GTFO of the field, preferably before he causes us to lose more games. If you were a REAL Texans fan (that's right, I am going to play the card you tried to use), then you will want him out too. You want to win right?
chenjy9 is online now   Reply With Quote