View Single Post
Old 10-09-2013   #168
Uncle Rico
Pro BS'er

Section: Nose Bleeds
Rep Power: 17795 Uncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Kubiak to have team meeting Wednesday AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vinny View Post
I didn't put in the dates, but my sequence is right as far as the point of the post. He asked if there was any sad sacky type mentality and I just stated that the Oilers were flying high till the collapse. The collapse was what brought Ryan here. The team had a milkquetoast type personality in Jack Pardee, but Pardee never had the awful body language or poor leadership traits as the Kubiak regime has. A little bit of a Mr Magoo, but certainly no schleprock wowsy, wowsy stuff. Ryan did inject more toughness to the team, but I would not compare it to this situation.
Yup, those teams are the antithesis to these Texans IMO. The oilers were world beaters knocking off many of the top teams of their day. Just those pesky underdogs gave them fits.