View Single Post
Old 10-09-2013   #1308
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 150172 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: All Encompassing Matt Schaub Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by disaacks3 View Post
I hate to disappoint you guys, but his feeling isn't that far from the norm. If the Texans make the (poor) choice of announcing offensive starters on Sunday, I'd wager 20%+ of the crowd will boo Schaub. It's certainly not my thing, but it's not way out on the fringe either.
That's not the point. I understand people who are frustrated that vocalize their opinions with a boo. That's football. I wouldn't do it (to my own team), but I understand. Schaub makes enough money to deal with it. If he can't deal with it I don't want him as my starting QB.

That guy I quoted said he wants to boo to break him down mentally & affect him to lose the game.

The game I want them to win. Hate the man, hate the player, hate the coach... but don't do anything with the intention to cause cause my team to lose.