View Single Post
Old 10-09-2013   #165
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 211500 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: Kubiak to have team meeting Wednesday AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolf View Post
I am not advocating for TJ or Case.

But what if a stirring of the pot is needed?

Football is a game of micro seconds and confidence ..this team lacks swagg
Tj was "marginally" successful as a rookie. He needed a lot of help to get to the divisional round. With mistake free football & a little swagg, this team should be able to get Tj/Case to the AFC Championship game (ala Mark Sanchez).

But not if they play the way the did the last three games. If you were to look past hate, when they defense is on the field, they need to take care of business. What Matt Schaub does has no bearing on what they need to do. If that's Tj/Case in there & he just threw an INT I need to know my defense will stop the other team if the HOF punter on my team puts them on the opponents 30.