View Single Post
Old 10-09-2013   #164
EVOLVIST
Kid A

Rep Power: 40576 EVOLVIST is a quality contributor and well respectedEVOLVIST is a quality contributor and well respectedEVOLVIST is a quality contributor and well respectedEVOLVIST is a quality contributor and well respectedEVOLVIST is a quality contributor and well respectedEVOLVIST is a quality contributor and well respectedEVOLVIST is a quality contributor and well respectedEVOLVIST is a quality contributor and well respectedEVOLVIST is a quality contributor and well respectedEVOLVIST is a quality contributor and well respectedEVOLVIST is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Kubiak to have team meeting Wednesday AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uncle Rico View Post
The collapse was 1992. 1993 was the loss to Joe Montanas chiefs. They started off 1-4 and ran off 11 straight. Babygate, Jeff alm suicide, the punch etc...
Jeff Alm. I think about Jeff now and again. I know I'm digressing, but as fate would have it, the Harris County Medical Examiners in those days did not have their own body cars, so they outsourced funeral homes to make calls on the scene of a death and take the bodies to the M.E.'s office.

So, as fate would have it (I'll say again), I was working for the funeral home who got the call that night to pick up the body. Yeah, I didn't shoot Jesse James, but I removed the bodies of Jeff Alm and Lynch from the scene and took them to the office on Old Spanish Trail...which, by the way, is just a short distance from the Astrodome and the Vital Statistics office.
EVOLVIST is offline   Reply With Quote