View Single Post
Old 10-09-2013   #161
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 216126 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: Kubiak to have team meeting Wednesday AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hervoyel View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderkyss View Post
I understand starting Matt Schaub is counter-intuitive. I understand the success rate is as slim as Tj/Case taking us to the Super Bowl. But if it works, heck if he gets this team to play hard Sunday, it points to his leadership ability & good judgement.

I just think you troll with this stuff. It's not like "mean" or "negative" trolling. No anti-social element to it at all. It's just a kind of "all in good fun" trolling that I think you do mainly just for laughs. I really believe that man. I think you post this stuff because you like the response you get. That's the only thing I can think of that makes what you say about Schaub and the Texans make any sense.
Like ComeonBrey said, I'm not predicting anything in this post. I'm not saying Kubiak can get this team to play hard for their QB. & I definitely don't expect them to.

Hope... yes, I hope this team plays hard with their lame duck QB. Because I want to win. I don't think for a minute that this team was built as the perfect platform for Matt Schaub to showcase his abilities & win a Super Bowl. St Louis at home is a game we should win without a QB.

If they can pull it off I believe Kubiak would be more likely to make the change than not.

I don't follow the "logical"(read popular) opinion, but I do try to make sense of what Kubiak is doing, without hate. He's stubborn, his ego, he's incompetent.. all hate. So the question is would I do this? & if I did, why?

My answer is that the QB is only part of the reason we couldn't score in the first half against San Diego, only part of the reason we fell behind Tennessee (Tennessee!!!), a big part, but not the only reason we didn't get into the endzone versus Baltimore, a big part, but only part of the reason we squandered a 17 point lead to Seattle.... imo the QB is 89% responsible for the loss to SanFrancisco, but only 40% responsible for the asswhup'n.

If I thought for one minute that Case Keenum is our future QB (& part of me does) I wouldn't put him out there with that team. He might be "the Savior of this franchise, but barely. He's going to need a lot of help. The kind of help Wilson got when Marshawn Lynch went into beast mode. The kind of help Kaepernick got from the #2 scoring defense.

I want to see that team before I throw an impressionable young QB out there.