View Single Post
Old 10-09-2013   #1308
TexansFight
All Pro

Rep Power: 2293 TexansFight is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFight is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFight is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFight is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFight is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFight is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFight is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFight is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFight is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFight is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFight is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: All Encompassing Matt Schaub Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by chenjy9 View Post
I really hope that when we play the Rams and if Schaub is (God forbid) still the starter that when he creeps out of the tunnel that every single fan in the stadium stands out and boos him as loudly as they can. Since Schaub won't bench him, maybe we can completely break him down mentally and run him out of town. It is either that or wait for him to get injured since there is no other way Kubes will bench him. Both of them disgust me...
Brother, I will be right there with you in Section 105. I plan on BOOING Schaub and Kubiak every chance I get on Sunday. In some ways, I am glad that Kubiak tied himself to the anchor that is Schaub. The Texans needs a cleansing fire. I can get onboard a crappy year that will lead to a new coach and a shiny, new QB prospect from the draft. Reload next year and ready to really kick ass.
TexansFight is offline   Reply With Quote