View Single Post
Old 10-09-2013   #1
DerekLee1
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 1687 DerekLee1 is a quality contributor and well respectedDerekLee1 is a quality contributor and well respectedDerekLee1 is a quality contributor and well respectedDerekLee1 is a quality contributor and well respectedDerekLee1 is a quality contributor and well respectedDerekLee1 is a quality contributor and well respectedDerekLee1 is a quality contributor and well respectedDerekLee1 is a quality contributor and well respectedDerekLee1 is a quality contributor and well respectedDerekLee1 is a quality contributor and well respectedDerekLee1 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default FS: (2) 3rd row Bull Pen vs Rams

Section 116, Row C. Sorry, no parking. Asking $300 for the pair. Would prefer electronic exchange (paypal and ticketmaster transfer) as meeting up will be very difficult this week, but willing to try if electronic isn't an option for the buyer. Thanks!
DerekLee1 is offline   Reply With Quote