View Single Post
Old 10-09-2013   #1304
disaacks3
Site Contributor

Section: 116 - Row M
Rep Power: 116197 disaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: All Encompassing Matt Schaub Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderkyss View Post
See this is the kind of "lip service" I was talking about. Chenjy9 probably thinks he is a great fan. But he wants to boo Schaub, not to express his displeasure in the current state of the team, but to mentally break down the most important player on the roster, then run him out of town.

"I support ya..... but get the fk out of here!!!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by deucetx View Post
I'm all for benching Schaub. It would be good for the team and him honestly. At the same time he doesn't deserve the boos. If he plays crappy in the game (which I doubt) then by all means. But before the game? No. Let him play the game and see how he performs. We are frustrated and upset with how he played this season but this is a new week, new game. If he's starting then support him and react off he does this week. No one deserves to be booed just for stepping on the field.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hervoyel View Post
Disgusting sentiment.
I hate to disappoint you guys, but his feeling isn't that far from the norm. If the Texans make the (poor) choice of announcing offensive starters on Sunday, I'd wager 20%+ of the crowd will boo Schaub. It's certainly not my thing, but it's not way out on the fringe either.