View Single Post
Old 10-09-2013   #1303
Hervoyel
The Right Track

Rep Power: 249374 Hervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: All Encompassing Matt Schaub Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Come On Breh View Post
you know you are gonna read it.

you know you are.

People who hate dissenting opinions and put people on ignore are the first ones to read the ignored post.

You read it then you go back to pretending to marginalize the person but you couldnt wait to read what he wrote.

Typical human being behavior. People hate rush limbaugh but cant wait to see or read what he said.

Oh no, you don't know me very well at all. I got people on ignore from when David Carr was still tricking people into thinking he had potential and they stay there.

Say hi to them for me ok