View Single Post
Old 10-09-2013   #134
Hervoyel
The Right Track

Rep Power: 269943 Hervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Kubiak to have team meeting Wednesday AM

I just don't understand why the people who run this team can't see what's right in front of their eyes where Gary is concerned. How do you get lulled into believing that this guy is head coach/leader material? How do you stay in that Kubiak-Kool-Aid induced coma while watching him make the same mistakes year after year as he slowly crawls forward a team full of athletes who all have expiration dates stamped on them. Gary Kubiak has never given me a single thing to indicate that he understands the concept of urgency. Not in a game, not in a presser. Never.

If Bob McNair can look at him and see an inspiring leader then I despair of Bob ever knowing what one of those looks like.