View Single Post
Old 10-09-2013   #27
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 323680 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: Keenum vs Manziel (Sumlin System)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr teX View Post
I keep hearing the experts say he gives us the best chance to win...well no he doesn't if he continues to toss pick 6's & ints. At this point, any qb who doesn't do that gives us a better chance than he does.
Completely agree. IF

The more I think about it, the more I'm convinced this is another Jake Delhomme situation. I think Matt's overachieved, I think most of us here believe that. Gary is probably the only one who thinks he hasn't reached his potential yet. Maybe Rick believes it too..... I don't know.

But I thought this was a Super Bowl team with Matt Schaub before all of this. Physically he looks better to me than I've seen him in a long time. So if he can get past this "mental" dilemma we can get back on track.