View Single Post
Old 10-09-2013   #25
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 240492 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: Keenum vs Manziel (Sumlin System)

Quote:
Originally Posted by eriadoc View Post

What else could Keenum do to make some of y'all give him a chance? (not aimed at you specifically Mr Tex)
Wait.

Do his thing, study, make all the meetings, improve himself everyday.

Bottom line, for me anyway, is that Matt Schaub just came off two of his best seasons as an NFL QB. Not stat wise, but W-L wise. He's struggling, can't deny that. But he showed enough week 1, week 2, and really week 4 to say, it's still in there somewhere. & I can see how Kubiak would think it is worth trying to find.

I never thought Matt would have the issue he's having this year, but with that in mind, chances are even better that Keenum will get his shot. Matt's either going to play himself out of the job or he's going to get hurt. If you really want Keenum to have a real shot, then tweet him, tell him you support him, tell him to be ready. One way or another he's going to get his shot. It sucks that he won't get multiple shots like Kolb or RG3. He's only going to get one. If he fails, no one is going to say, "Well... he's on that Houston offense, they've got some coaching issues....... I'll give him another shot."

He's going to get 1 & if he does well, he'll get another, then another.