View Single Post
Old 10-09-2013   #91
IlliniJen
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 177962 IlliniJen is a quality contributor and well respectedIlliniJen is a quality contributor and well respectedIlliniJen is a quality contributor and well respectedIlliniJen is a quality contributor and well respectedIlliniJen is a quality contributor and well respectedIlliniJen is a quality contributor and well respectedIlliniJen is a quality contributor and well respectedIlliniJen is a quality contributor and well respectedIlliniJen is a quality contributor and well respectedIlliniJen is a quality contributor and well respectedIlliniJen is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Kubiak to have team meeting Wednesday AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr teX View Post
Let him ride on into the sunset with Schaub...it's ultimately what needs to happen anyway....I keep telling people this guy is as much the problem as Schaub is.
Make no mistake, I think a lot of people buy into that the Texan's problem is a two-headed beast. Kubiak has tied his fate to Schaub...and in that way it's probably a good thing because I don't see them back next season unless miracles happen. Kubiak has been an issue for years now, and a QB with degrading skills and mental toughness is pulling the curtain aside for us all to see what we're really working with...

"Fishing relaxes me. It's like yoga, except I get to kill something." - Ron Swanson
IlliniJen is offline   Reply With Quote