Thread: Boycott?
View Single Post
Old 10-09-2013   #58
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 289343 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: Boycott?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Double Barrel View Post
If McNair listened to fans, we'd be griping right now about how far the VY pick set this franchise back.

Do you listen to sports talk radio? You really want those callers to have an influence on the roster and game plans?? Most of them are complete dolts.

No thank you. I'll take my chances with the pros.
MSR.

This is like what I was saying in another thread. We can throw out all kinds of shouldas & couldas..... we'll complain if they did what we wanted & we'd complain if they didn't.

& in this situation, we don't know. They may very well plan on giving Matt one last shot. It might be an INT that will get him pulled, or it might be not throwing a deep route that was wide open. But if we were to do this boycott thing..... that might change their plan & Matt will be the QB for the rest of the season & McNair decides to extend Kubiak's contract again.