View Single Post
Old 10-09-2013   #85
TexansSeminole
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 68248 TexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: IS USC Better Than TAMU?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stemp View Post
Except that the locations of many BCS universities, including several long time winning programs, are more like Bryan/College Station than LA.
I don't disagree, just giving another advantage that USC has over those programs if they're drawn to the climate, lifestyle, etc of a Southern California.

I love Florida State, but if I had my choice as a recruit, I would pick USC for exactly that reason. I doubt I am alone.
TexansSeminole is offline   Reply With Quote