View Single Post
Old 10-09-2013   #67
mussop
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 117377 mussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Kubiak to have team meeting Wednesday AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rey View Post
He's either announcing a qb change, or he's going to ask that they keep their faith in Schaub. Make it clear that everyone knows he's struggling, but say that he think Matt has earned the right to turn it around.

My guess is that it's the former rather that the latter. I think Yates is going to start and I think keenum will be active.

There are 52 other guys on the team that kubiak has to lead. He can't piss the season away on some crusade to let Schaub prove himself. Those guys want to win and if he runs Matt out there again and Schaub losses another game the locker room would erupt. The city would erupt.

I think it's at it's boiling point. If you run Matt out there at home and he throws a pick six against the rams that would be the worse thing ever for Matt.

I think the fans and the team can live with Yates making mistakes because they'd know that kubiak is searching every avenue to get this team winning play from the qb position.

The more I think about it, the more it makes sense to sit Matt. (Well, I've been wanting Matt replaced. But the team tends to wait to make decisions when the wheels fall off)
If only Kubiak seen it this way.