View Single Post
Old 10-09-2013   #22
ArlingtonTexan

Rep Power: 73193 ArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Kubiak to have team meeting Wednesday AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by houstonspartan View Post
This will be another lame pep talk. And, I'm guessing he will passive-aggressively tell the other players that it's up to THEM to elevate this team, to step up, etc. He may get all emotional (so they can see that he still cares for them).

Highly doubt if a QB change is announced before the entire team.

Nothing to see here, folks.
If know this team like I think I do, the most boring option i.e. a circle the wagons, in house talk or worse just an oddly timed change of schedule is what I have 90% expectations for.