View Single Post
Old 10-09-2013   #1297
Exascor
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 35348 Exascor is a quality contributor and well respectedExascor is a quality contributor and well respectedExascor is a quality contributor and well respectedExascor is a quality contributor and well respectedExascor is a quality contributor and well respectedExascor is a quality contributor and well respectedExascor is a quality contributor and well respectedExascor is a quality contributor and well respectedExascor is a quality contributor and well respectedExascor is a quality contributor and well respectedExascor is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by chenjy9 View Post
I really hope that when we play the Rams and if Schaub is (God forbid) still the starter that when he creeps out of the tunnel that every single fan in the stadium stands out and boos him as loudly as they can. Since Schaub won't bench him, maybe we can completely break him down mentally and run him out of town. It is either that or wait for him to get injured since there is no other way Kubes will bench him. Both of them disgust me...
I hope if Schaub starts, he'll have a career game and get his (and the teams) confidence back. He may not be my first choice but if he plays, he'll get my support.