View Single Post
Old 10-09-2013   #1296
deucetx
All Pro

Rep Power: 31941 deucetx is a quality contributor and well respecteddeucetx is a quality contributor and well respecteddeucetx is a quality contributor and well respecteddeucetx is a quality contributor and well respecteddeucetx is a quality contributor and well respecteddeucetx is a quality contributor and well respecteddeucetx is a quality contributor and well respecteddeucetx is a quality contributor and well respecteddeucetx is a quality contributor and well respecteddeucetx is a quality contributor and well respecteddeucetx is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: All Encompassing Matt Schaub Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by chenjy9 View Post
I really hope that when we play the Rams and if Schaub is (God forbid) still the starter that when he creeps out of the tunnel that every single fan in the stadium stands out and boos him as loudly as they can. Since Schaub won't bench him, maybe we can completely break him down mentally and run him out of town. It is either that or wait for him to get injured since there is no other way Kubes will bench him. Both of them disgust me...
I'm all for benching Schaub. It would be good for the team and him honestly. At the same time he doesn't deserve the boos. If he plays crappy in the game (which I doubt) then by all means. But before the game? No. Let him play the game and see how he performs. We are frustrated and upset with how he played this season but this is a new week, new game. If he's starting then support him and react off he does this week. No one deserves to be booed just for stepping on the field.
deucetx is offline   Reply With Quote