View Single Post
Old 10-09-2013   #1295
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 153118 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: All Encompassing Matt Schaub Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by chenjy9 View Post
I really hope that when we play the Rams and if Schaub is (God forbid) still the starter that when he creeps out of the tunnel that every single fan in the stadium stands out and boos him as loudly as they can. Since Schaub won't bench him, maybe we can completely break him down mentally and run him out of town. It is either that or wait for him to get injured since there is no other way Kubes will bench him. Both of them disgust me...
See this is the kind of "lip service" I was talking about. Chenjy9 probably thinks he is a great fan. But he wants to boo Schaub, not to express his displeasure in the current state of the team, but to mentally break down the most important player on the roster, then run him out of town.

"I support ya..... but get the fk out of here!!!"