View Single Post
Old 10-09-2013   #22
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 260728 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: Keenum vs Manziel (Sumlin System)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Insideop View Post
Even though TJ looked good at times when he played in 2011 and got us to the playoffs, I just think of him as a more mobile stronger armed version of Schaub.
Explain how that is a bad thing? Put Matt's stats on a more mobile Schaub with a stronger arm.... how in the world can that be a bad thing?

If either of these guys get to play, that's what I want to see. At least a more mobile version of Schaub. If he's got a stronger arm, great, but I don't think any of them have an NFL strong arm & if you think either of them do, you have no idea what I'm talking about.