View Single Post
Old 10-09-2013   #54
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 216695 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: Kubiak to have team meeting Wednesday AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by EVOLVIST View Post
That's disgusting TK, but unfortunately that's probably what's going on between Matt ad Gary. I'm speechless...
I think Kubiak sees this as a last chance effort. After the KC game if he decides to make a switch, that will give our new QB 2 weeks to get ready. If that new QB is Case, it makes more sense to wait till then..... to give him the two weeks. Tj shouldn't need 2 weeks.

If we're 3-4 going into the bye all is not lost. if we're 2-5 it's going to be difficult. But this is not about W-L in & of themselves. I believe we can be 4-3 going into the bye, but if Matt hasn't snapped out of it by then, he can still be replaced.